Please register within 14 days after moving to Ennetbaden. If you are moving within Switzerland you must first de-register at your current place of residence. 

Moving within Switzerland: eUmzug

You can do your registration via eUmzug and you don't need to fill in this registration form. Also the de-registration at your current place of residence will be done automatically. 

Moving from abroad and within Switzerland: personal registration at the counter or via eMail: 

For the registration at our counter or via eMail we need the following documents

  • Registration form
  • Passport /ID card
  • residence permit (if you already have a Swiss one)
  • birth certificate
  • health insurance (if you already have a Swiss one)
  • appartement contract or confirmation of the main tenant or sales contract
  • Moving from abroad: work contract or entry permit from the immigration office
  • Europeans: 1 foto

We are happy to welcome you to Ennetbaden!